Not quite sure of what a Virtual Assistant is or does? Click here to find out answers to your burning questions.
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a highly skilled self-employed, professional administrator providing business support to clients remotely.
Due to the flexibility of this service, there are many businesses that can benefit. Including start-ups, solopreneurs, independent consultants, small, medium and large businesses and even private individuals.
- You feel overwhelmed with your workload
- You want to be more productive and less stressed
- You don’t have the time, resources or energy to recruit, hire, and train a physical assistant
- You want to focus more on the strategic side of your business
- You want to grow your business
- You simply need help!
- Eliminates time-consuming admin
- Frees up your valuable time for you to concentrate on your business needs and do what you do best
- No need to employ a permanent member of staff or provide office space and equipment
- No HR stress like tax, social security or employee benefits
- VAs have a vested interest in the success of your business, so client confidentiality is paramount and they will treat your business as their own
- Flexibility to change the hours you use a VA from month to month/project to project
- No recruitment or agency fees
- VAs can suit you and your business needs perfectly
- Data Management
- Sales/Customer Support
- Contact Management
- Secretarial Services
- Events and Lifestyle Management
- Calendar Management
- Travel Management
- General Administration
- Light Bookkeeping
- much, much more!
In this technologically advanced era there are so many tools available to us online that make working remotely easy for everyone. I prefer to use Dropbox/Google Drive for file sharing, Google Apps for email, calendar and contacts, and Skype/Google Hangout for communicating – to name just a few. Of course, I am happy to use any recommended technologies that you use in your business.
With the use of Dropbox you can share any file, making it easier for us to work in real-time on the same documents. There is no need to send files via email (unless it is your preference) and there will be no chance of duplicate documents. It works just like any normal secured server, just in the cloud. I can also use Google Drive if that’s your preference. Whatever suits your needs!
Yes of course – as integrity and confidentiality are two integral elements of a good business relationship, my Service Agreement is designed to protect and benefit all parties.
If you would like to use the email management service, I can simply set up a copy of your email account on my desktop and manage it from there. Or, if you are already in the cloud ie. Gmail,I can simply log on intermittently throughout the day. Again, whatever suits your needs!
In this day and age, many clients are already in the cloud and use services such as Google Apps or iCloud for their email, contacts and calendar needs. If you are not setup in the cloud and would like me to do that for you, I am happy to offer this service.
For all service packages, I ask that the money reaches the Wonder Assist account before the commencement of work. You will receive confirmation of receipt, along with the start and end date of your services. Further details regarding payment can be found in my Payment Terms and Conditions, which clients will receive during the discovery meeting.
Payment can be made directly into the Wonder Assist bank account. Account information, reference details, and instructions will be provided on your invoice. There is also an opportunity to pay by PayPal or Stripe if required.
- Consultations and quotations are to be carried out via email, telephone, online or in person if required (location permitting)
- Work can be accepted by the Client by email, online storage, post, CD-ROM, USB drive or courier
- All documents sent to me will be scanned for viruses
- Client to have their own anti-virus software in place for receiving/sending files
- All work carried out will be proof-read. Final proof-reading to be done by the Client, along with a final check for approval of completed work
- Any mistakes are to be sent back within 3 business days of Client receipt
- Any mistakes made by me will be corrected free of charge
- Any changes to the agreed brief or any additions to the brief made by the Client will be charged as an additional agreed cost and invoiced separately
- For larger projects, a time frame will be negotiated with the Client
- I do not accept liability or responsibility for the end use of any documents or materials produced or edited on behalf of the Client
- I reserve the right to reject any work which I believe to be unlawful or immoral
- All Client documentation provided, will remain confidential and the copyright of their business